No. 6 Plug Not Firing- Injector?

ejs

1993 SC 300

Car is running rough like it is missing. Pulling off each plug wire, when you pull off the No. 6 there is no change in how it is idling so that isolated my problem. Wiring seems okay. Getting spark. I can hear the injector so I think it is working. What do I do now? Stumped

Error code 25 and 26. Ran a can of injector cleaner, no help. Replaced oxygen sensors on exhaust manifold and fuel filter, no help. You can see the pulse for the injector but I don't know if that means it is working.

Replace #6 wire. You can ck. the wire for it's resistance value with a Ohm meter, Just because it will jump spark to ground does'nt assure it will fire the plug under compression.

in most cases if it will send spark to a ground, it will. MOST of the time. i have seen it where it doesnt though.

try simply replacing that wire. if that wire is bad, replace them witht he set you bought (cant buy just one)...if not, i woudl keep em anyway, and probably change them anyway. you are int here so whatthe hell.

did you try pulling out that plug?

Prbblem has been resolved. It was getting spark, and injectors appeared to be working so I was tracing down the wires to the ECU. I found a wire that was corroded, I assume because of the recent rain. Cleaned it up and problem was solved.