Which Rims Do You Like Better?

2nd pic was my choice also.

to goddy? i dont like that sport look at all. I cannot stand racing rims. I think racing rims are a complete waste of money. Im all chrome baby. everybody has a preference. Mine is thick rims, 20' and all chrome.

but thanks for the feedback. sounds like nobody liked the rims im thinking about but its ok. My lex breaks more necks than anybody elses ive seen in this forum...only dude that can hang or has better mods is bluelex and turbo gs.

still love u guys though :cheers:

Im all chrome baby.  everybody has a preference. Mine is thick rims, 20' and all chrome.

I assume you mean thick spokes/lots of metal vs sporty thin spokes. Here are some that I like:

AutoCouture Magnifiques:

img_2.jpg

Work LS207

view2.jpg

Work Euroline DH:

price1.jpgwheels.jpg

Work Euroline DZ:

view3.jpg

All these are JDM and will enhance the GS well. I can try to find more but wanted to make sure I was even on the right track with your description. :) They also come with a hefty price tag so like Matt said, what's your budget?

wow! I like the ones Deadmilenko posted....I especially like the black GS thats lowered. I love those rims.....I thought mine look similar but i dunno....you guys just gave me more ideas....its hard to pic rims without seeing them on your car first..

my budget is around $1500..tires and rims included....ive been looking in lowrider magazine shopping for rims....buying wheels from california has ALWAYS been cheaper for me...any rims i pick from a magazine and take to my local wheel shop costs almost double than the price i get from shops in california. really weird <_<

keep posting if you like....i really need help...i dont want to pick something, see them on my car, then hate them....thats 1500 down the toilet..

PS I appreciate the help

wow!  I like the ones Deadmilenko  posted....I especially like the black GS thats lowered. I love those rims.....I thought mine look similar but i dunno....you guys just gave me more ideas....its hard to pic rims without seeing them on your car first..

my budget is around $1500..tires and rims included....ive been looking in lowrider magazine shopping for rims....buying wheels from california has ALWAYS been cheaper for me...any rims i pick from a magazine and take to my local wheel shop costs almost double than the price i get from shops in california.  really weird  <_<

keep posting if you like....i really need help...i dont want to pick something, see them on my car, then hate them....thats 1500 down the toilet..

PS I appreciate the help

Honestly? In your shoes, I'd save a little longer and buy some high quality wheels. Anything you buy for $1500 (w/tires) will most likely be of a lesser quality than your Lexus..

wow!  I like the ones Deadmilenko  posted....I especially like the black GS thats lowered. I love those rims.....I thought mine look similar but i dunno....you guys just gave me more ideas....its hard to pic rims without seeing them on your car first..

my budget is around $1500..tires and rims included....ive been looking in lowrider magazine shopping for rims....buying wheels from california has ALWAYS been cheaper for me...any rims i pick from a magazine and take to my local wheel shop costs almost double than the price i get from shops in california.  really weird  <_<

PS I appreciate the help

Honestly? In your shoes, I'd save a little longer and buy some high quality wheels. Anything you buy for $1500 (w/tires) will most likely be of a lesser quality than your Lexus..

I'd do the same. $1500.. you'll regret getting anything with that. Save up to around $3000-$5000. I got my set of 18's for almost $3000 and the ride quality is better than stock or the set of 18's I got last year for $1500 from Wheelmax.

not to be mean, but spending $3000+ on rims is just rediculous. You truly have to be out of your mind. No one cares about the name. And honestly thats all your paying for. Lexani rims vs. Velocity. They have similar styles but Lexani just costs wayyy more. Rims are Rims to me.

$1500 gets you really great looking rims. And the good thing is, for that price, if i ever decided to sell them, they are so expensive in my area that getting 20' wheels for 1500 is a steal. So i can get my money back no problem.

Do you know how hard it is to sell rims that you paid $3000 for??? Just look on ebay and see how many bids are placed on rims that cost that much. They better have diamonds on them.

I cant believe you guys would spend that much. $3000 can get you rims and a cheap used car...lol

Someone once told me you get what you pay for! My roomate bought a cheap set of 20s and they sucked!Terrible ride and the chrome was cheap and thin it started flaking in less than a year.You bought a real car so buy some real rims for it.

Exactly what I was thinking. You'll have to experience it first to find out. Or you could listen and save yourself a grip of doe in the end.

Yes, you do get what you pay for..in the past ive never had problems with the ride or peeling of rims. There are some really nice wheels out there for a good price. Like I said, I love Lexani, Giovanna etc but I just cant spend $3000+ on wheels. No way.

Check out Lowrider magazine. Asanti, Alba, Kaotik, Velocity, Traxx etc all make really nice wheels for a good price. 20" are no more than 1800 with tires.

But I respect everyones opinion. If you have $3000+ to spend on rims, go for it! (even if i had it to throw away, i still wouldnt spend that much)

Its like a nice suit. Sure, you can tell difference between Armani and a suit from Sears, but you can still look damn good with a Sears suit....Am I makin sense?

I know I am in the wrong forum, but sorry to shoot you down again bro, those rims are just too much!!! The first picture looks like a ninja star and the second one looks like something a gladiator would use on his battle! I would rather use the stock rims

As far as spending $3000-$5000 dollars is a bit steep, but you could tell the difference in the quality of the rim. Because it's shiny and big does not necessarily mean quality.

:cheers:

Work Wheels