Big Burnout

ArmyofOne

Ahhh....I see...when you click on that link it bounces you to the root web. I was able to get the actual burnout.wmv to load and what the hell?!?!?! That's out of control :D

Where there's smoke there's fire...nice video AOO!!

:cheers:

Ahhh....I see...when you click on that link it bounces you to the root web. I was able to get the actual burnout.wmv to load and what the hell?!?!?! That's out of control :D

Where there's smoke there's fire...nice video AOO!!

:cheers:

OMG!!!! Guys i just realized this link is nto right, they close my thread on CL.

can somebody post the correct link??? ill remove the old one.

though it appears to be working for me??? WTH??

Try copying abd pasting the revised link...

Army-

Is that a new link, cause it works fine through Windows Media Player.

I really felt sorry for the poor tires.......they certainly won't last very long with super burnouts like that. :blink:

Army-

Is that a new link, cause it works fine through Windows Media Player.

I really felt sorry for the poor tires.......they certainly won't last very long with super burnouts like that.  :blink:

i did change the link.

i DL"ed it, hopefully it stays working now.

and he was burning off the old tires, look at the caption at the bottom of the vid...its in yellow and hard to see. ;) so they were old and decrepit anyways.

i need to find someone to do that wiht my old yokos and dunlops here in another week...because the damned thinsg are bad, the dunlops are bald, and the yunkohamas have bubbles LOL....unfortunately, i cant do it, cause my tranny is not going to take that kind of abuse.

• 5 months later...