Highest Mileage

maxed_out

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought we'd have some fun.  Blake918 has 250k on his car. Congrats....

I have 112k my 91LS-kinda feel like a rookie.  What do the rest of you have?

:whistles:

143,968 as of parking for the night...but i have an ES, dont knwo if that matters...LOL.

Just thought we'd have some fun.  Blake918 has 250k on his car. Congrats....

I have 112k my 91LS-kinda feel like a rookie.  What do the rest of you have?

:whistles:

My 1992 Toyota Camry had 215000 on it before my wife had an accident in it. It was hit from the side so I gave it to my drummer. He recently had a front collision in his 1994 Camry. They took the parts off of my Camry now his is running like new again.

1991 Acura Legend 149000

1998 LS400 91300

1995 Ford Probe 132000 miles. Don't ask how I got 132000 out of a Ford because I paid for this car twice in maintenance, purchase brand new in Feb. 1995. New clutch 3 times. ($ridiculousx3) Timing belt/water pump $1000. Transmission (in a five speed manual) $1500. Engine mounts $800. Alternator belt popped 5 times. $89x5. It is now sitting in my back yard with a fuel leak. I gave it to my Father in Law because he wanted it. He may not like me as much anymore soon.

270,500 +/-200. I can't remember 'xactly, '90 LS400.

there is an older gentelmen at my office, coming up on timing belt change #4!!! thats 390K!!!!

just had a rebuild on the tranny at 360K. i helped him do it.

had a head gasket replacement (left bank) at 298,000 miles, so we went ahead and did both sides.

other than that, and perfectly timed maintenance, the car is perfect for lack of a better word. i dont think there is a scratch in the factory paint!

he maintains it religiously, synthetic oil changes (dont start guys) every 3,500 miles.

its a 1990 LS400 BTW. white and grey w/blackish blue interior, great looking car!

theres this one guy that was feature in the lexus magazine on his 89 ls the first one sold here in calif, when he was feature his was more or less 500,000 miles, beats my 438,000 mi celica,

I've mentioned before, if the car (both body & mechanicals) is maintained properly, one can get a half million + miles on their car. There ya go. ;) That's fantastic & impressive. :D

Currently 56,000 miles (90,000 kms) on my ES. B)

:cheers:

Guess i was thinking mine was a senior citizen. 91LS w/ 177,840 miles. Shoot, based upon the posts my girl's only middle aged and still in her prime. :blushing: Might even spring for some new wheels to replace those dinky 15s!

Guess i was thinking mine was a senior citizen. 91LS w/ 177,840 miles. Shoot, based upon the posts my girl's only middle aged and still in her prime.  :blushing: Might even spring for some new wheels to replace those dinky 15s!

If you do, let me know, if your wheels are chome i want em! and even if they arent, mine ar epretty beat up!

hello, my 96ls just broke 130,000, but check out my sig and my avatar

my 81 celica gt 438,000 miles all original, engine tranny and drivetrain,top that :cheers:

i gtot 384,991 out of a 1995 Ford Contour GL..no frills or options!

my 81 celica gt 438,000 miles all original, engine tranny and drivetrain,top that :cheers:

hello, is that ford still running, my celica still a daily driver :cheers:

hello, is that ford still running, my celica still a daily driver :cheers:

drove like new, till some 16 year old in a ram pickup decied to be an *BLEEP* and pull out when there wasnt enough room.

it eve still ran after the accident:

DCP02030.sized.jpg

DCP02056.sized.jpg

and i never even bought a muffler for that car.

*Plays Taps*

DCP01986_001.sized.jpg

My '92 Toyota pickup can top that by a small margin and it still passes tough California smog with its factory original catalytic converter http://www.saber.net/~monarch/smog92.jpg

While a rare Ford / Chevy may go 375,000, it's on its last legs by then and has had alot of problems along the way whereas a 400,000 mile Toyota engine can still have like new compression and low emissions with alot of good running years left. Example: I'm going on a 350 mile trip tomorrow in my 453,000 Toyota and have no fears of it breaking down on me.