Posting Pics..?

Rascal,

get the pics off the camera.

click on my controls (up the top).

in the navigation links on the left you will see a link that says "My Albums" up at the top.

Click that - then hit "create album".

once you have an album, you can upload your pics, and the use the IMG button when making posts.

As you are not a gold member, you have 1 megabyte of webspace for pics, so you should reduce the size of the pics if you can.

Gold Members get 10 times more space for pictures

Rascal,

in the navigation links on the left you will see a link that says "My Albums" up at the top.

once you have an album, you can upload your pics, and the use the IMG button when making posts.

As you are not a gold member, you have 1 megabyte of webspace for pics, so you should reduce the size of the pics if you can.

Thanks..I'd gladly become a GOLD Member if it wern't for having to have a PAYPAL account...noway there..done that!!!

Rascal,

Thanks..I'd gladly become a GOLD Member if it wern't for having to have a PAYPAL account...noway there..done that!!!

exactly my point, now if i could mail a check or money order i would be all over it!

Agreed! Paypal periodically locks people out of their accounts so they can't access their money.

Agreed! Paypal periodically locks people out of their accounts so they can't access their money.

I've had my PayPal account for over 5 years and never was locked out, except when they were doing work on their website, and when that happened they let you know how long they would be down. ;)

exactly my point, now if i could mail a check or money order i would be all over it!

you can also direct by credit or debit card via worldpay.

no need to signup for anything - they simply process your card and forward the funds to us.

worldpay are one of the top 5 online credit card processing solutions in the world ;)

you can also direct by credit or debit card via worldpay.

no need to signup for anything - they simply process your card and forward the funds to us.

worldpay are one of the top 5 online credit card processing solutions in the world ;)

Where is the website for the dad-gummed Worldpay..? Worldpay.com..?

Looks too obvious to me..LOL!!!

Thanks for the Info tho..?

Where is the website for the dad-gummed Worldpay..?  Worldpay.com..?

Looks too obvious to me..LOL!!!

Thanks for the Info tho..?

worldpay.com is worldpay's website - you can read about them there.

to pay for your subscription using worldpay, simply click here to access the subscription and select Worldpay ;)

I've had my PayPal account for over 5 years and never was locked out, except when they were doing work on their website, and when that happened they let you know how long they would be down.  ;)

Ya I'm with Alan, I haven't been locked out or had any problems with them. I guess I've been lucky so far. Anyway, I'm glad this question was asked because I keep on forgetting to ask this question :whistles: .