Cold Air Intake 1996

How come the Injen IS2083 Cold Air Intake won't fit on the 1996 GS300??

The pictures of it make it look as if it would fit, but maybe theres something more to it than just putting it on. Anyway, if anyone knows why this is it would be great help.

Jacob

when i search on Google, the only thing that comes up is for 1992-95, now i know that you have already mentioned something about this. Ive been reading alot of the forums, tried searching and everything. But i came across an old topic, and you had a reply about the CAI and you said something along the lines of, now you want to know if theres one for the 96', and you had a little smiley. You have already answered that question, but now i can't find any sites that actually say the CAI is for a 96'. I'm sorry if I am being more on the bothersome side, but Turbo, i know you know alot about these Lexus's you reply on almost all post :) . I just want to thank you for all the help and any more you can give.

Thank you,

Jacob

when i search on Google, the only thing that comes up is for 1992-95, now i know that you have already mentioned something about this. Ive been reading alot of the forums, tried searching and everything. But i came across an old topic, and you had a reply about the CAI and you said something along the lines of, now you want to know if theres one for the 96', and you had a little smiley. You have already answered that question, but now i can't find any sites that actually say the CAI is for a 96'. I'm sorry if I am being more on the bothersome side, but Turbo, i know you know alot about these Lexus's you reply on almost all post . I just want to thank you for all the help and any more you can give.

Thank you,

Jacob