Rx 330

madison II

Have anyone else had problem with their RX330's power rear door? One time in the snow, I started the car and tried to open the rear door to get my snow brush but it felt like the door was frozen in place, it made the noise like it was trying to open but couldn't for some reason. I had to reach for the snow brush from the back seats.

Did anyone else experience this same problem? :(

Since the day i got my rx330 last April i have never even opened it; maybe once or twice. I tried opening it this afternoon an hour ago, after being in the cold since 7am and it opened fine. Do you use it often? It could be from over-use combined w/ the cold. Do you keep it outside or do you gave a garage? The cold could develope frost which could freeze it cold.

Since the day i got my rx330 last April i have never even opened it; maybe once or twice. I tried opening it this afternoon an hour ago, after being in the cold since 7am and it opened fine. Do you use it often? It could be from over-use combined w/ the cold. Do you keep it outside or do you gave a garage? The cold could develope frost which could freeze it cold.

You have to have all the doors unlocked before the remote will open.

I know because I had the same problem and I hope that this helps you.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. I hope it was just a one time deal. Yes, I did have all the doors unlocked, I tried the power button and the manual way. I was parked outside in the snow for quite a few hours.

I'm thinking it's the combination of the cold and wetness. I hope this won't happen again.

:(