Ls 400 Suspension Vendors

GRD

Any vendors out there selling suspension stuff for the LS400? My EVO and LX470 site has many folks ready to take care of your needs. I have found that many vendors have helped me diagnose issues with my cars and at the same time sell their solutions. It seems to be a win/win. Shared knowledge sells solutions.

Regards,

George

Any vendors out there selling suspension stuff for the LS400? My EVO and LX470 site has many folks ready to take care of your needs. I have found that many vendors have helped me diagnose issues with my cars and at the same time sell their solutions. It seems to be a win/win. Shared knowledge sells solutions.

Regards,

George

I find that newlexusparts.com has about all the parts you need and at a reasonable price. I find that garages quote you the retail price, when I questioned them about the price, they then readjust their estimates. It pays to search all part prices and do your homework. They think because you own a lexus your pocketbook is bulging and especially if you are a women. I try to find out about everything about my car especially suspension and mechincal.