'97 Paint Peeling Off Bumper And Side Mirror

There were earlier messages about paint peeling off side mirrors of Oyster Pearl cars. I also have a problem with paint peeling off the front bumper. Did anyone get any response by complaining to Lexus?

Cost is around $350 to repaint the front bumper and one side mirror.

There were earlier messages about paint peeling off side mirrors of Oyster Pearl cars.  I also have a problem with paint peeling off the front bumper.  Did anyone get any response by complaining to Lexus?

damn, that's a good quote

My front bumper is also starting to peel after some jerk backed up into my 'baby' while parking. I am going buy some touch up paint and work it like a peice of art. If that doesn't work, I will wait a few months and shop around for the best prices. Did a Lexus dealer quote you at $350?

My front bumper is also starting to peel after some jerk backed up into my 'baby' while parking. I am going buy some touch up paint and work it like a peice of art. If that doesn't work, I will wait a few months and shop around for the best prices. Did a Lexus dealer quote you at $350?

no way the stealership would quote that low.

Some dude backed up into my car and peeled the paint of my rear bumper, the dealership quoted me $395 to get it repainted.

The car insurance estimator said it would cost about $500 to fix. This is in Los angeles california... So I guess it runs around 350-400 to fix.

There were earlier messages about paint peeling off side mirrors of Oyster Pearl cars.  I also have a problem with paint peeling off the front bumper.  Did anyone get any response by complaining to Lexus?

damn, that's a good quote

Ya that's a really good price. A body shop I went to wanted $600 to repaint just the rear bumper. They do good work though, so I guess the price is justified.