1990 Ls400 Original Cd Stereo

I want to replace my original 1990 LS 400 stereo (tape deck only) with another original, BUT with the CD player and control button, mint condition or brand new, if possible. My original stereo is still in perfect working condition, if anyone is interested in it. LCD display is still in perfect working condition. There's only 54,000 miles on my car (not a typo).

My last post on this subject was a long time ago (+ 6 months). Received a response from PIONEERSUBY. Are you still around?

Any suggestions on where I can get one would be much appreciated.

I plan to install it myself, so I'm hoping all necessary wiring and such will already be included. I want it to be an easy and problem-free operation as possible. Thanks.

-Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in buying your tape deck if its still available. Would really appreciate it if you let me know if it is and the price.

Thanks

a_zafar@excite.com

I want to replace my original 1990 LS 400 stereo (tape deck only) with another original, BUT with the CD player and control button, mint condition or brand new, if possible.  My original stereo is still in perfect working condition, if anyone is interested in it.  LCD display is still in perfect working condition.  There's only 54,000 miles on my car (not a typo).

My last post on this subject was a long time ago (+ 6 months).  Received a response from PIONEERSUBY.  Are you still around? 

I plan to install it myself, so I'm hoping all necessary wiring and such will already be included.  I want it to be an easy and problem-free operation as possible.  Thanks.

-Andrew

I'm interested in buying your tape deck if its still available. Would really appreciate it if you let me know if it is and the price.

Thanks

a_zafar@excite.com

I want to replace my original 1990 LS 400 stereo (tape deck only) with another original, BUT with the CD player and control button, mint condition or brand new, if possible.  My original stereo is still in perfect working condition, if anyone is interested in it.  LCD display is still in perfect working condition.  There's only 54,000 miles on my car (not a typo).

My last post on this subject was a long time ago (+ 6 months).  Received a response from PIONEERSUBY.  Are you still around? 

I plan to install it myself, so I'm hoping all necessary wiring and such will already be included.   I want it to be an easy and problem-free operation as possible.  Thanks.

torronnoguy, I have a radio/cassette for your car email or pm for more info .

-Andrew

torronnoguy, I have a radio/cassette for your car email or pm for more info .