Phone Number

my401

Someone help.....

How?, in simple steps, do you enter Names and phone numbers.

also loading phone book via bluetooth, with LG 325.

Not real happy with Nav. infomation base. Lacking many locations.

Someone help.....

How?, in simple steps,  do you enter Names and phone numbers.

also loading phone book via bluetooth, with LG 325.

Not real happy with Nav.  infomation base.  Lacking many locations.

Have you watched the videos in Lexus' website? I spent at least 30 minutes last night watching them and I thought they were very informative.

Go here http://www.lexus.com/models/rx/interior.html

and click on view tutorial.

Do you have the "contact synchronization software" accessory that is mentioned in the owners manual for your phone? My assumption is that it works like the software that is available for my non-Bluetooth LG phone in that it allows one to maintain and backup the phonebook with a PC. I don't have the synch software for my LG phone (mine requires a USB cable) but use similar Nokia software to maintain the phone books on my and my wife's Nokia phones. The Nokia sotware works with either an infrared or Bluetooth connection. Software of this type may allow direct update of the phone's phone book, synch with MS Outlook and sometimes with other products such as Lotus Notes.

I think LG and carriers provide the LG synch software for a fee. A USB Bluetooth module for a PC cost as little as $15 - about the same as an infrared adaptor although most laptop PC's come with infrared.

Using PC software and a keyboard to maintain a phone book is far easier than trying to key in names and phone numbers on a phone's keypad.

:blushing: that was SIMPLE

Do you have the "contact synchronization software" accessory that is mentioned in the owners manual for your phone?  My assumption is that it works like the  software that is available for my non-Bluetooth LG phone in that it allows one to maintain and backup the phonebook with a PC.  I don't have the synch software for my LG phone (mine requires a USB cable) but use similar Nokia software to maintain the phone books on my and my wife's Nokia phones.  The Nokia sotware works with either an infrared or Bluetooth connection.  Software of this type may  allow direct update of the phone's phone book, synch with MS Outlook and sometimes with other products such as Lotus Notes.

I think LG and carriers provide the LG synch software for a fee.  A USB Bluetooth module for a PC cost as little as $15 - about the same as an infrared adaptor although most laptop PC's come with infrared.

Using PC software and a keyboard to maintain a phone book is far easier than trying to key in names and phone numbers on a phone's keypad.