New 06 Gs Is Beautiful!

Its been a long while since I posted but I had to tell somebody!! Just came back from the KC Auto show and besides the BMW M5, the new GS was the only car I came to see...and I wasn't disappointed. That car had all the extra options you could ever want!! From the standard "navy system like" features to the push button start, I love it. This is definitely the next car I get! I'm not sold on the new body style just yet but once I see one in black I will be in love. :) ....anyway, I'm VERY jealous of anyone who has one already and would love to see more pics if anyone has them.

Anyway, on a sad note, I will probably have to sell my 99 GS in the next few months cuz I'm considering Law School....but it will be very tough to give it up. I've put so much work into customizing it the way I want but she will have to go unless I win the lotto or something. If anyone is interested, I will probably make another website with details before I sell it on ebay or something.

IMG_0192_small.JPGIMG_0185_small.JPGIMG_0190_small.JPG