Anyone Got An Account For Tis?

91ls400

I have used it extensively and find a valuable resource. It can take some time and ten dollars but what you get is everything and more that you could want to service your car.

Anyone can register, you don't need anybody elses login. It takes about 1 minute.

If you're driving a Lexus you can afford the ten bucks for your own username ;)! Sorry I had to say it! Seriously though, it's a great resource, definitely sign up and download all the info for your car. HIGHLY recommended site!

Alright, alright.....I guess I'll spend the $10. I hear that you can just download all of the pdf's that relate to your model. Is the site organized by model and just how many pdf's are there going to be for each model? When I buy this, I'm going to get all the stuff for several models of Toyotas/Lexus (Lots of friends with them!). So how long does it take to get the info for each model? Am I correct in that if i buy a daily subscription at noon, it will actually last 36 hours?

If you're driving a Lexus you can afford the ten bucks for your own username ;)!  Sorry I had to say it!  Seriously though, it's a great resource, definitely sign up and download all the info for your car.  HIGHLY recommended site!

LOL Agreed! :lol: Spend the $10. B)

:cheers: