Where To Find 2005 Es330 Wheels?

I have an 04 ES330 and i love it, but two things i really wish it had when i bought it were radio controls on the steering wheel and better looking wheels. Well i've learned to live w/out the radio controls but i really like the new wheels on the 05's (the 17s).

Anyone know where i could get them? I've got an email into my local Lexus dealership, but i've not heard back from them and have not had any luck on the net. It seems like i've googled every combonation of OEM, Lexus, ES330, 2005, wheels, etc, w/ no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Probably the Lexus dealer is your only bet right now unless you can find an 05 in a wrecking yard somewhere. You can find OE wheels all over the place, but usually you have to wait a while after a new model comes out.

Thanks, thats what i was thinking. I mostly see OE wheels listed for 2003 and older ES300s. I'll let everyone know what the dealer says.

the stealership will probably want a first born son for a set. i hate them :censored:

:blink:

exdotcomer is not too far off... expect to shell out over $1500 for a set of 4 :blink: . I've been to the dealer and some of the wheels there are about $400 or so a piece :o . I'd look at a wrecking yard first or keep on searching ebay until it turns up. Unless you don't mind spending that much. Good luck on your search!

Look online with www.lexus-parts.com or other outfits. I've seen online Lexus dealers sell Lexus wheels (even the big SUV wheels) for $250 or so a peice.

Bear in mind you'll need tires too.

johngalt1998, I bought a 2005 ES 330 in August and purchased a set of wheels and tires from The Tire Rack to replace the oem ones. I have them available (wheels and tires) with less than 3000 miles on the tires and in perfect condition. Send me a pm or email if you are interested in them. I haven't tried to price them yet so make me an offer if you are interested. I was going to keep them for when I traded in for a 2007 when it comes out, but I'll probably want new wheels by then anyway. :lol:

heads up.. ebay Item number: 7959689348

17" ES330 2005 wheels no tires still opening bid at $465 ($60shipping) no bids yet. i ran across this auction while browsing and recalled this thread. i'm not affiliated with this seller.. just giving a heads up. good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
I have an 04 ES330 and i love it, but two things i really wish it had when i bought it were radio controls on the steering wheel and better looking wheels. Well i've learned to live w/out the radio controls but i really like the new wheels on the 05's (the 17s).

Anyone know where i could get them? I've got an email into my local Lexus dealership, but i've not heard back from them and have not had any luck on the net. It seems like i've googled every combonation of OEM, Lexus, ES330, 2005, wheels, etc, w/ no luck.

If this where I enter my reply, then I want to tell you that I am presently negotiating with the dealer to have him take back my brand new 2005 ES330 17-in wheels and swap them for 16-in wheels. Please e-mail me at albertsanders@earthlink.net.