What Can I Do With A 98?

LinuxFan

Ok... say I got a 98, what add-ons would you suggest.

I see one that is loaded and I cannot see what improvements I could add -- besides sat. radio. What can you suggest.

Yes -- it has the wood wheel and shifter and them fancy lights and nav and all that stuff, plus some nearly new Michilins? Should I be satisfied? :D

Yes -- it has the wood wheel and shifter and them fancy lights and nav and all that stuff, plus some nearly new Michilins? Should I be satisfied?

i think so, i mean thats all the bells and whistles...... :lol:

just depends on what route you want to take the car.......aftermarket look, or OE classy LS style.....

I read the posts on this vehicle and I see where if it is not done yet, I could update the navigation files to September, 2003 -- that is all I see though.

I am thinking of maybe adding remote start or tinting the windows but that is all. I am not too keen on the window tinting. It is pearl white in color and the tinting might dumb-it-down (for lack of better wording), so I that is not really on the list. It is a thought though.

mmm....... me kinda lean to the OE classy look

mmm....... me kinda lean to the OE classy look

i agree 100%

remote start would be nice, just make sure you get a quality system, and a good pro to install it.......as i've heard horror stories about those from time to time, burning up starters and such.....

actually Linux, with the pearl white paint, some tinted windows would REALLY set it off and make it look really clean. IMO

good luck

Thanks my friend.

I am checking it out now to see the percentage that might be nice on it. I am leaning towards a limo on the rear and something sorta legal on the front and front passenger windows.

horrow stories eh? lol

So that means Best Buy is out of the question. :lol:

Hey, thanks for helping my thoughts concerning this ride........;-)

Thanks my friend.

I am checking it out now to see the percentage that might be nice on it. I am leaning towards a limo on the rear and something sorta legal on the front and front passenger windows.

horrow stories eh? lol

So that means Best Buy is out of the question.

Hey, thanks for helping my thoughts concerning this ride........;-)

yeah IMO the darker the better, it just looks good......i've had 10% on all my cars besides this one...but i was alot younger, nowadays i would just stick to whats legal in your state. but the darker the better...... :whistles:

well i don't know best buy might can do a good job, i think i will probably go to an upscale reputable, audio place.....and make sure u get a quality system.. no cheapos.

your welcome bud, anytime..........the tint is really gonna set that pearl paint off. :blink: