New 91 Ls Owner

rahlo1

just wanted to say whats up to all my new ls friends. i just picked up my 91 ls yesterday and so far so good. my previous car was a 92 acura legend that i loved until the head gasket started to go :( , so i had to get rid of it but i loved that car it gave me 188,000k mi. with not to many problems. i can only hope my new to me lex can do the same.

Sup rahlo :D

You may have a little trouble from time to time, but no moreso than with any other vehicle, if anything, less...the good news is, you've found the holy grail for info on keeping her in tip-top shape.

Welcome!

B)

Glad to have you here Rahlo, This site has saved me a lot of money, agrrevation, and time, but the best part is the people I have met here. World's best Internet site for car lovers. Your LS sounds great, I know you will love it. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Denny

True words... this place is second to none.

I am finalizing a deal now on a 98 and getting rid of my 91 LS with 108k on there. Best car I have had thus far -- not for long though, if all goes well with my move to a 98.:lol:

Anyway, what I did when I got first got her was a thorough inspection of things that needs a little attention. I don't know what shape yours is in, but I had a bad antenna and the CD player would not work.

Lucky for me -- I found this place and it turns out the antenna was just a problem with the mast, and the CD issue was just the problem with me inserting it label side up like normal cars are instead of label down, the way that Lexus does it.

In a nut shell my friend -- if something goes wrong, don't panic. Simply fire up your Firefox web browser to this space and you will never go wrong.

cheers!

thanks to all who replied. im sure i will find this site very usefull, i already have. im sure i will be talking to you guys often not for repairs i hope just general conversation. i will post pics as soon as i can.