Seats '97 To '90

Does anyone know if the seats from a '97 ls400 will fit in a '90 ls400?? Is there any adapters or configurations needed to make it fit? Will the heated seats work and pulg in? Are the tracks the same for the seat adjustment. If anyone has picks for me to compare to my '90 ls400 please let me know or if you know if they fit please let me know. Thankyou for your help in advance.

no, i don't think so........

........ i don't even think they are the same size, Lexus made some major changes in the seats after the first gen, for comfort and stability

i know for a fact the electrical would not be plug and play, and to tell you the truth i very seriously doubt the tracks would even line up.......

no, i don't think so........

........ i don't even think they are the same size, Lexus made some major changes in the seats after the first gen, for comfort and stability

i know for a fact  the electrical would not be plug and play, and to tell you the truth i very seriously doubt the tracks would even line up.......

Cool ok thanks for the info.