Ride Quality And Help Identify Wheel

agc

Hey guys,

As you all know I just got my 2000 LS400 (silver/black) and am loving it. I was thinking about changing the wheels. I am thinking maybe 18" only due to me not wanting to give up the smooth ride of the car. I am even thinking about keeping the factory wheels because I am scared that if I change the wheels the ride might get too harsh. Can you guys with aftermaket wheels give me your opinions on ride quality with larger wheels.

If I do change wheels I am thinking of the following wheels, the only problem is I don't know what kind of wheels they are. I saw them in the gallery and am trying to figure out who makes them or who owns the car. I really like the look of the wide five star wheel.

Thanks

post-6389-1109708401_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Funny thing is after thinking about it for a couple of day, I am leaning toward getting LS430 wheels. First they are going to be cheaper than aftermarket (I hope) and I think they also look better (classier look). I am just trying to decide between the 5 spoke or 7 spoke from the LS430

Thanks

Funny thing is after thinking about it for a couple of day, I am leaning toward getting LS430 wheels. First they are going to be cheaper than aftermarket (I hope) and I think they also look better (classier look). I am just trying to decide between the 5 spoke or 7 spoke from the LS430

i'm with you all the way.......keep it true, and stick with OE......like you said its just a lot classier and cleaner looking than going the aftermarket route........

IMO it just throws off the whole concept and purpose of the LS400 when you add 20 inch chrome aftermarket wheels ect......

but go with the ones i showed you.......those are sooooo sweet.....i will eventually put those on mine.

do you have the 98-00 5 stars? like mine?............those wheels in chrome are the business. :blink: