Rear Suspension

i recently replaced my front struts with OEM struts, but i held back in doing the rears because they ran ~$160 each, which i def dont have being a college student.

my question is, are there any aftermarket brands that will give the same ride quality and or better performance as stock OEM?

ive been looking at the monroe sensa trac for ~$66, any opinions?

Tokico shocks.. you can get all 4 front and back for about $350 or less. Check Ebay.

ive heard mixed reviews about Tokico shocks - good tight cornering but rough road feel, like you feel every bump on the road

also being that im replacing the shocks, would it be advised to also look for new springs?

I don't think the KYB's are stiff at all! I put them on over the summer, and I think they're way to soft. I wish I would have gone with the Tokico's. And even with a discount through a friends car shop, I paid $100 each plus tax.

The OEM struts are probably made by Monroe, and they should have a lifetime warranty from the dealer, at least they do at my dealership.