1991 Ls400 Steering Wheel

jmwgomz

I found a thread that spoke of someone who sold a repair kit online, however, the link they provided did not work. Have any of you done this? If so, could you post the info so I can get the kit. My steering wheel is awful and I refuse to use one of those tacky covers (although the damaged wheel is not a very good look either). Thanks!

I had wear on my 91LS' steering wheel that I didn't like either. I just watched on eBay for a bit and got a replacement for $20 that wasn't quite in perfect condition, but way better than the one I had. Good luck!

I have a 92LS400 and my steering wheel was crap. I found a 94 steering wheel on Ebay and found a matching air bag too and replaced my old steering wheel. It looks brand new now. What color is your interior? I have a 94 black steering wheel and airbag for sale and just a 92 beige air bag.

I found this on ebay a while back. They tried to sell their do-it-yourself kits. I do not see them selling on ebay anymore. The site shows excellent workmanship but I am waiting for somebody to try it first before I buy their services.

http://www.american-stitches.com/amstitche...ges/index2.html

Michael