Need Help W/heated Oxygen Sensor Circuit

Replace the sensor, 99.9% of the time, particularly if you car has close to/more than 80-100K miles on it. The circuit rarely comes into question.

What year is your car? You might want to put that information in your profile. It's helpful to other forum readers when trying you answer specific questions.

I'd replace all three because they should be replaced at around 80 to 100,000 miles anyway. It will save you some time and the hassle of having to go back and replace the others as they slowly die. Usually they're caked with carbon and as there useful life deteriorates they may not be as accurate as when new. Also you may get a discount when buying 3 versus one at a time B) It's like spark plugs you wouldn't just replace one if one was bad, however, they all were close to needing to be replaced, would you?

After engine light came on I checked with OBII fault code reader and it comes up "Heated Oxygen Sensor Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 2".  Any ideas where to start? Where is the circuit in question.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks to all for the responses. FYI, the GS300 is a 2001 model with 33000 miles. I went out today and the check engine light was not on and after pluggin in the code reader, code is no longer indicating. I still would like to check the system to be sure.

It seems too soon to replace the O2 sensor. I saw two sensors when I opened the hood. One close to the top of the exhaust manifold and the other further down.. are there any more & where are they? Anyone know what voltage I should be getting & where to take the readings both hot and cold.

If anyone has a maintenance manual, I sure would appreciate the diagnostic procedure. emailing the proper pages would be even better.

email to: dan1520@verizon.net

Thanks

Just a shot in the dark but certain components of the emissions system have extended coverage beyond the normal bumper to bumper warranty. This varies by model year and state. As your car is fairly new, give your dealer a call and see what he has to say.