New 2006 Lexus Is250 Launch 1st Of March

That is a drop dead gorgeous car. With the new L-Finesse theme, Lexus has a way of actually moving you emotionally when you look at their cars. I think the new IS and GS are just beautiful, inside and out.

I won't disagree with you on the IS - it looks great inside and out. The interior looks like it will be on-par with their other vehicles which will be a big improvement over the current IS300.

I personally am not a big fan of the new GS - the interior is very nice but the outside just doesn't do anything for me, especially the car's rear.

Based on what we've seen and read so far, I think the new IS will be THE car for Lexus. Their best offering in terms of quality, performance and VALUE.

This one's gonna be great! :cheers:

That is a drop dead gorgeous car.  With the new L-Finesse theme, Lexus has a way of actually moving you emotionally when you look at their cars.  I think the new IS and GS are just beautiful, inside and out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah, the interior looks awesome. it just makes the whole car looks luxurious. at first the exterior didn't look that exotic. looks more like a mazda 3 or a civic. but the more i look at it, the more it grows on me. definitely gotta check it out when it hits the dealerships. and thank god they're releasing the 3.5L at the same time. who would want a weak engined IS anyways?