Aiming Hid's 92 Es 300

Hi all,

Has anyone had any problems aiming the driver's side HID light after installing..?

Installed HID's today and the right side looks just fine..but for some reason the left side looks like it is pointing in the wrong direction ans cut-off.

I didn't change a thing when I put the left bulb into the housing...so can't understand why it is off.

Thanks for any help you HID guys can give.

Air Force Rascal

Hi all,

Has anyone had any problems aiming the driver's side HID light after installing..?

Installed HID's today and the right side looks just fine..but for some reason the left side looks like it is pointing in the wrong direction ans cut-off.

I didn't change a thing when I put the left bulb into the housing...so can't understand why it is off.

Air Force Rascal

Welll.....found out it was operatoritis!!!!!!!!

DON'T tell anyone..it was that the bulb was put in crooked...now how in the&*&$##&* did that happen...beats me...

Everything is fine now and are these 6000K AWESOME...everyone should have them, they light up the world at night...and I don't get flashed at either..CHEERS!!!

Hi all,

Air Force Rascal

DON'T tell anyone..it was that the bulb was put in crooked...now how in the&*&$##&* did that happen...beats me...

Everything is fine now and are these 6000K AWESOME...everyone should have them, they light up the world at night...and I don't get flashed at either..CHEERS!!!

It's easy enough to do that. You think the base is seated, when it really isn't. Best to look through the lens and see if the bulb is in correctly before clipping it in.

What brand of 6000K did you get, BTW?

please post pics if you can.. much appreciated.

Hi all,

Air Force Rascal

It's easy enough to do that. You think the base is seated, when it really isn't. Best to look through the lens and see if the bulb is in correctly before clipping it in.

What brand of 6000K did you get, BTW?

I got the ones from HIDEXPRESS.com!!!