Looking To Buy An Is300 Rear Back Bumper

ssilver

I have a pretty good scratch on the back right side of my rear bumper... I have the Bluestone metallic color and I was wondering if anyone has this color bumper available…

Any suggestions of aftermarket bumpers maybe? Thanks -- Steve

You can't see the scratch in this picture but it is on that corner of the bumper

back1.jpg

That be great! Yea I'm here in the boston area... I just figured that if I had a body shop do some work, that it woudn't ever look as good

why replace it?  just take it to a good body shop.

where are you in MA?  I can give you names of several shops on the South Shore.

steviej

Cohasset Collison Center, Rt. 3A Cohasset. They did all the work after I was swiped by a drunk in 2004. Awesome work, deal predominately with high end vehicles.

Virta's Garage, Rt. 53 Norwell. They did the work when I was side swiped at a red light in 2003. Small shop but extremely good work with much attention to detail.

steviej

Any one else have any suggestions for bumper repair closser to the Wellesley area?

Cohasset Collison Center, Rt. 3A Cohasset.  They did all the work after I was swiped by a drunk in 2004.  Awesome work, deal predominately with high end vehicles.

Virta's Garage, Rt. 53 Norwell.  They did the work when I was side swiped at a red light in 2003.  Small shop but extremely good work with much attention to detail.

steviej