Steering Wheel Problem Help!

Tony LEX

hey i've been a fan of this site for a long time never register until yesterday thats when my car took a turn for the bad. :(

1. steering wheel gets stuck when I make a hard left turn, sometimes when i make a right

I park the car last night and every thing was fine.

came back to car an hour later while turn wheel to exit parking spot.

heard steering wheel make clicking noise when i turn the wheel to the left and right

became very alarmed when i heard this

steering wheel has become stiff

i check the power steering fluid its level is ok.

when i make a left turn it locks in the positon and have to force wheel to go stright

does not rotate back to normal as usual.

can any one HELP ME SOVLE THIS PROBLEM.

2. engine stalls when i start the car have to give it gas some time to stay on it drops to 250 -500 rpms and stutters off, unless i give it gas

iam a collge student , would love all the help i could get.

thank you :(

Welcome Tony.

It really sounds like your second problem is the IACV (idle/intake air control valve). Do a seach using those letters (IACV) or you can spell out the name. The search will bring up tips on how to deal with it.

As for your original problem, I'm not too sure about. I'm sure someone can provide you some feedback on how to go about dealing with the problem.

Welcome Tony.

It really sounds like your second problem is the IACV (idle/intake air control valve).  Do a seach using those letters (IACV) or you can spell out the name.  The search will bring up tips on how to deal with it.

As for your original problem, I'm not too sure about.  I'm sure someone can provide you some feedback on how to go about dealing with the problem.

could be a power steering belt slipping. check them.