Senior Prank At High School

Black Widow GS300

dcfish- Oh, you were in highschool too once. They are rediculous, childish, and immature thats what makes them fun. As long as they're harmless thats part of the HS experience.

I too am missing the point of the prank.

One year at my high school one senior class (wasn't mine) led a cow up to the third floor. Now, cows will walk up stairs, but they won't walk down. They had tyo hoist the cow off the third floor patio with a crane. THATS a prank!

We did something lame, we filled the lobby with helium balloons or something.

dcfish- Oh, you were in highschool too once. They are rediculous, childish, and immature thats what makes them fun. As long as they're harmless thats part of the HS experience.

I too am missing the point of the prank.

One year at my high school one senior class (wasn't mine) led a cow up to the third floor. Now, cows will walk up stairs, but they won't walk down. They had tyo hoist the cow off the third floor patio with a crane. THATS a prank!

We did something lame, we filled the lobby with helium balloons or something.

SW03ES , Yeah you're right but it was almost 30 years ago. Yeah I remember dying a high school swimming pool with dark red dye , THAT WAS A PRANK. I feel redeemed !!!

Ummmm....I'm confused here :whistles: ....why is that a prank?

Man, dcfish...dying the pool red!!! That IS a prank! ...not that I approve...but :lol: . Unfortunately, GS is right, today you would be arrested for something like that. More laws, more security guards, more security cameras...fear, fear, fear...no one is safe anymore!!! Ok ok sorry, not trying to offend anyone here, I'll shut up.

So Black widow...care to explain?

someone should pm him and tell him to check the general forums i dont think he checks it... yea my school has cameras now.... they can track anything on the cameras... pin point when that thing there tracking moves or comes back on screen and all this crazy mumbo jumbo... but with technology theres always ways around it.... hehehe...

ok i found it in the general section.... the plan was to block off the teacher parking lots, the student parking lots, and the doors on the buildings so in the morning people showed up and it would be gridlock at school in the morning... and it worked. my school is pretty leniant about that kind of stuff and lets it go on every year. the busses unloaded on the street in front of school, the students and teachers were driving around scratching their heads, and people had a problem getting to class. this all went on for about 3 hours since all the seniors went downtown to go get breakfast

ps. it's a highschool prank.. we're all immature and it's the last days before people become adults and we all go through this stage i think.......

.... and turning the pool into jello is a cool idea... might have to try it

Okay, now I understand why you might consider it a prank...but I'm with Soldier, that's the kind of prank that will get you in serious trouble in many cities. I guess they're pretty lax in Murfreesboro.

Where I come from, I'm quite sure it wouldn't have taken school officials more than 30 mins or an hour to tow and ticket the offenders and have the police waiting for their arrival to take them downtown for breaking some sort of traffic violation. I'm sure some summer school detention time or something along those lines would be in order before they got their diplomas.

Consider yourself lucky...

Good point SWO...mine are soaking now ;)

Isn't that sad though, that we've digressed to the point where even silly HS pranks have to be scrutinzed to the "T" like that.

I'm not trying to start a political discussion, but I mean, what if those cars would have been packed with explosives or something and planted by terrorists? That's exactly the kind of silly story I would not be surprised to see popup on Fox News. "Bomb squad called over Senior prank..." O'Reilly would have a field day and probably demand that they not receive their diplomas at all! :wacko:

ok i found it in the general section.... the plan was to block off the teacher parking lots, the student parking lots, and the doors on the buildings so in the morning people showed up and it would be gridlock at school in the morning... and it worked. my school is pretty leniant about that kind of stuff and lets it go on every year. the busses unloaded on the street in front of school, the students and teachers were driving around scratching their heads, and people had a problem getting to class. this all went on for about 3 hours since all the seniors went downtown to go get breakfast

ps. it's a highschool prank.. we're all immature and it's the last days before people become adults and we all go through this stage i think.......

.... and turning the pool into jello is a cool idea... might have to try it

That's a pretty good prank. I don't even know if my senior class pulled off a prank. We probably didn't, we had the energy and spirit of a dead 20 year old battery, :chairshot: LOL...

• 2 weeks later...