Charlotte, Nc Multi-club-meet Sat Feb 26, 2005

DaveGS4

This charity meet is primarily being orchestrated by a guy on VWvortex.com whom I've emailed and got clearance to setup our Lexus meet within the larger event so we can check out some other cool rides from the area (mostly European VWs, Audis, BMWs and some Supras) and some local vendors too.

We haven't had a problem in the past at any of our meets, but please keep in mind this a low-key gathering with a LOT of people and they want to be able to use this place again, so no burnouts, etc.

When: Saturday February 26, 2005, be there at noon

Where: Charlotte University Area off Mallard Creek Road (between Harris Bvd and Sugar Creek)

Morris Costumes

6900 Morris Estate Dr.

Charlotte, NC

(Note this is NOT the Morris Costume location off Monroe Road.... this is a new location formerly Solectron up in University.)

Directions:

From I-85:

Take Exit 45 West

Continue on WT Harris (Westbound) for 1.1 miles

Take a left at the intersection of Mallard Creek Road

Go approximately 1.1 miles

Turn left onto Morris Estate Drive.

From I-77:

Take Exit 18 Eastbound

Go 4.5 miles to the Mallard Creek Road intersection; Turn right

1.1 miles on Mallard Creek Road

Left onto Morris Estate Drive

If you're using some sort of internet mapping tool, you may need to look for "Solectron Drive" off of Mallard Creek Road as it may or may not have been updated.

There will NOT be any sort of additional signs put upon approaching and/or entering the park, as they do not want to draw any unnecessary attention for unwelcome guests. Please make sure if you've posted this information on other forums that it is accurate and that they know the thread has been updated with directions and official information.

Here's the original thread for the meet:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1798282

Here's the attendance list so far:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1811018

Please sign up here if you plan to attend I'd like to meet up in advance of going to the place and roll in together so we can all park together.

Sorry for the short notice, I put this on CL, .net and seloc but forgot to post here! If I don't respond, please post on this thread as I don't sign on to LOC very frequently ((click here).

So far signed up:

1) DaveGS4 (supercharged GS400)

2) wiz2 (supercharged Camry)

3) TomTNC (GS400)

4) FaceUT SC300

5) FaceUT SC400

6) Krista (Porsche 911 996)

7) JB Lex (GS400)

8) 03rxn000 (RX300)

9) tigerle (GS400)

10.) Jeff (Porsche GT3)

Possible List: