Hid

NeiLtYmE

yezzir. jdm ones.

anyways, these lights look amazing... wow

my girl calls them cat eyes.

question though.... when you turn your lights on do you get a clicky sound when they first turn on.

i get that, followed by the rapid color changing.

just makin sure i didnt do anything wrong.

anyone know how durable these phillips ballasts are from the bumps and constant beating they are about to revieve ?

pics of the results will be awesome. i'm also considering the kit but kinda worry about the glare problem.  which kit did you install 4300 or 6000k? also, you have a PM.

I put in Philips 6000K Ultinons about 3 years ago on my 98. I was not worried about glare since I have never been flashes and it goes through inspection fine.

sk-

the switch is near the ignition and the power wiring is done just the usual way.

they recently stopped working due to some reason i cant figure out. i need to trouble shoot that this weekened actually.

how did you wire yours? maybe i did something wrong ?

I have 2 sets both in my basment as i haven't gotten 4 wires fully figured out for the schematics.

If yours stopped working i hope you didn't use the control units position wire to power the motors as it will work but it burns out the cuircutry in the relay and mirrors.

nope.. that wire is strait into the controller. the power wire looks different. there both coated, but if u look between the coating they are different. i actually cut and saudered another wire onto the power wire as the orgininal seemed to short. waht do you mean you havent figured it out? there are only three major wires !!!

pics of the results will be awesome. i'm also considering the kit but kinda worry about the glare problem.  which kit did you install 4300 or 6000k? also, you have a PM.

I put in Philips 6000K Ultinons about 3 years ago on my 98. I was not worried about glare since I have never been flashes and it goes through inspection fine.

we don't have inspection in AL so that's not a problem. did you install the kit in your stock halogen headlight housings? i'm very tempted now. there's a promo groupbuy going on in our sister forum clublexus $150off on xenondepot's HID kits. hope i'm not breaking forum rules for posting this but people may be interested. (moderators can edit this post if necessary).