Caliper Upgrgade?

Mr.Soarer

I was looking to upgrade my front calipers. I noticed sourcing the MKIV 4-Piston

Calipers is tougher than I thought. I have access to [Front] Z32 TT 4-piston

calipers. I was wondering can these Z32 calipers "bolt-on" to the SC300's hub or

are brackets needed? Any input would be appreciated thanks. :chairshot:

You could also look for 95-00 LS400 calipers. They are also 4 pot and fit the SC's just like the Supra TT calipers do. BTW, I know of 2 people on another forum selling TT calipers. I can send you a link if you want. PM me if interested.

Sorry, I don't know if the Z32 calipers will work or not.

You could also look for 95-00 LS400 calipers. They are also 4 pot and fit the SC's just like the Supra TT calipers do. BTW, I know of 2 people on another forum selling TT calipers. I can send you a link if you want. PM me if interested.

Sorry, I don't know if the Z32 calipers will work or not.

There is only one choice in my opinon... get the supra TT brake kit...

Those brakes can give you over 1,700 Braking Horse Power (as much as a McLaren F1) used with slotted rotors! (see first link)

Here is a link to a guide on converting the system....

http://www.lexus.australia.as/entry.htm

You can buy all the parts BRAND NEW FROM TOYOTA at wholesale from this link

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...747&catalogid=0

THAT TOYOTA WORLD link is great... i ordered the WHOLE FRONT KIT for $600 (without rotors) brand new and they look great! They are a Real Toyota Dealership who sell wholesale on the inet.

TRD pads are the best but i couldnt swallow $300 for the front alone... so i went with axxis... havent installed yet because i think i need bigger rims that 16".

Good luck, hopes this helps!