Would A 94 Dash Fit In My 90?

ToddLS400

I just bought a complete sunroof assembly (mine broke) and a dash out of a local 94 LS400 that was in great condition before the rear end wreck. Came from Geico insurance.

The guy from the junk yard called me yesterday and said the 94 dash I bought won't work due to the passenger side airbag. Is this true? Shouldn't it still bolt on but there just won't be a airbag in there?

I just bought a complete sunroof assembly (mine broke) and a dash out of a local 94 LS400 that was in great condition before the rear end wreck. Came from Geico insurance.

The guy from the junk yard called me yesterday and said the 94 dash I bought won't work due to the passenger side airbag. Is this true? Shouldn't it still bolt on but there just won't be a airbag in there?

Wont even bolt up. With the addition of a passenger side airbag, i am pretty sure the mounting locations changed as well.

93 and up have different wiring and electronics from 90-92 LS

dont even try.

i changed instrument cluster on my friends accord v6 and i was really surpsised that

even cars of the same year had completely different strucuture of the same part

but in your case difference is much bigger due to the electronics

Good to see you again Todd, been a while!

Hi SW03ES! Thanks for noticing...I've been very busy with my job. I should check in here regularly since I miss the great people. I always get top notch help and advice here. I don't bother going to any other boards.