Need Lexus Grill

Wilfred

Hello

Im looking for a Grill for my 90 LS400. Would love a 93 LS400 plastic grill but dealer wants $580AUD with emblem (About $500USD) which is !Removed!.

So as i was least expecting it, I saw this aftermarket Grill and i really love it. Anyone know where i can get one from? Thanks in advance

post-15481-1109048511_thumb.jpg

Hello

Im looking for a Grill for my 90 LS400. Would love a 93 LS400 plastic grill but dealer wants $580AUD with emblem (About $500USD) which is !Removed!.

So as i was least expecting it, I saw this aftermarket Grill and i really love it. Anyone know where i can get one from?  Thanks in advance

Try this for $25> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

I think the chrome look - looks cool less the gold package on this one....

lsAFTER.jpg

Try this for $25> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

I think the chrome look - looks cool less the gold package on this one....

those are CRAP........i bought one about 6 months ago, and it is the biggest joke, all they are are crappy quality rubber inserts coated in a "chrome" paint, you have to measure and cut them to fit........it was aweful quality and it started to chip and flake about 2 months after it was on, and the chrome paint started to rust....its a joke for sure....(i guess the joke was on me :lol: )

needless to say, i took it off, but you get what you pay for i think i paid like 20 bucks for it.....but it is the biggest rip off......the quality is just amazingly AWEFUL

$900USD for a gril ekkk.

Ok where can i get these black pearl emblems from?

Thing is i got a Celsior, so i need a black pearl toyota emlem that'd fit it. Any sugestion where i could get one from? Is there anyone i could give my emblem to that dips or sprays this stuff on maybe?

Cheers