93 Sc400 Rear Speakers Not Working

creek

My 2 rear speakers don't work at all and the sub barely makes noise so I took the nakamichi amp to the shop thinking that was the problem but the amp was fine. The shop said the speakers were bad and need replacing. Does anyone know how to get to those three speakers to replace them and what size are they so I can buy replacements? I thought it was wierd that the 2 speakers stopped working has anyone else had this problem? The rears were not working when I bought the car so who knows how it happened! Does anyone have recommendations for replacement speakers?

:blink:

My 2 rear speakers don't work at all and the sub barely makes noise so I took the nakamichi amp to the shop thinking that was the problem but the amp was fine. The shop said the speakers were bad and need replacing. Does anyone know how to get to those three speakers to replace them and what size are they so I can buy replacements? I thought it was wierd that the 2 speakers stopped working has anyone else had this problem? The rears were not working when I bought the car so who knows how it happened! Does anyone have recommendations for replacement speakers?

If you want stock replacement speakers I have them for you. PM or EM me

i had the same problem. the back speakers are 4.5" and are mounted in brackets.

you have to remove the back seat and the back deck lid to get to them. i replaced mine with infinity speakers.

How do you remove the back deck lid Does it pop off like the back seat?

you have to remove the back seat and the back deck lid to get to them. i replaced mine with infinity speakers.

How do you remove the back deck lid Does it pop off like the back seat?

http://carstereohelp.com/stereoremovalLexusSC400RSpk.htm This should get you in the ballpark.

What is the size of the sub?

pioneer and nak both 10 in. but not interchangable.

If you want stock replacement speakers I have them for you. PM or EM me

Can you email me at krechel@cox.net for the speakers?