Wanna Have Speedometer And Tach Repaired

AlmightyLexus97

My speedometer needle light has went out, but still works....My tach needle is still lit up but it has fallen below the zero. I really want to have this problems fixed as it looks tacky. However, I don't know where to have them repaired....Could you guys give me some info on where to have this problem addressed? Also I have a constant whining problem and it gets louder when i press the accelerator, do you guys have an idea what this could be? Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks!

My speedometer needle light has went out, but still works....My tach needle is still lit up but it has fallen below the zero. I really want to have this problems fixed as it looks tacky.  However, I don't know where to have them repaired....Could you guys give me some info on where to have this problem addressed?  Also I have a constant whining problem and it gets louder when i press the accelerator, do you guys have an idea what this could be? Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks!

Yeah, do what I do. Sleep on the couch all day but only get up to grab beer...hehe, jokin..Call the boys at TAP http://www.taprecycling.net/ and buy a working speedo cluster (maybe with lower miles too?) then swap it out...I believe I paid $150? It takes about 15-20 mins to swap...pretty easy...The TAP people are cool cats...You'll no longer be tacky, especially at night when that black needle is hard to see....That whining is the tach going all the way out...Like a stripped plastic gear if you will....it'll do it worse when it's cold....Been down that road...

Thanks guy! I really appreciate the info, so do I just buy a whole nother dash set?  also what do you mean purchase one with lower miles?

The actual odometer is part of the dash. Look at the lower, right hand corner. So whatever dash you buy you will also have the current milage from that one.