2003 Es Clear Corners

I know that there was a long conversation about having to put your headlight unit into the oven and etc to clear your corners out, but that's only if the lens is orange, right? because i was looking at my car, and noticed that the lens isn't orange, i think the bulb inside is. so if i replace the bulb, i can have them flashing a different color? and i think i can access the rear blinkers through the trunk, but can i access the front blinkers through the hood? has anybody done it on their 2002 and up ES? Thanks!

im not sure about yours but i know on a 95/96 es you have to pull the light out to get to the turn signal bulbs.front and back.you cant get to them just by going under the hood.also they sell what looks like a silver crome bulb for clear lights but still flashes amber.it gives a great look to the head lights because it dont show any orange.also check your owners manual that might tell you were the lights are and how to get them out.