Cd Changer Harness Es300 Dealers Have It?

In relation to changer removal addition.....does anyone know about how much the harness costs? Can it be bought at dealer. I have sold my oem stereo with cd changer controls and my cd changer. I unplugged my changer and noticed that the harness is intertwined with all my wiring and I have no idea how far it goes. DOes the buyer benefit at all if cut include the end that fits into changer and have htem create harness? Or is the only beneficial option to them is if I am willing to pull all my carpet and interior apart trace the wiring harness all the way to my factory stereo location and pull it out for them? 1994 es300 6 disc in trunk model.

In relation to changer removal addition.....does anyone know about how much the harness costs? Can it be bought at dealer. I have sold my oem stereo with cd changer controls and my cd changer. I unplugged my changer and noticed that the harness is intertwined with all my wiring and I have no idea how far it goes. DOes the buyer benefit at all if cut include the end that fits into changer and have htem create harness? Or is the only beneficial option to them is if I am willing to pull all my carpet and interior apart trace the wiring harness all the way to my factory stereo location and pull it out for them? 1994 es300 6 disc in trunk model.

Leave the factory wiring harness in the car as is . If you sold the system to a lexus es owner there car should be prewired to accept the changer in the trunk. The harness is integrated into the main body harness and you are bound to ruin something else by attempting to remove the harness from the trunk to the headunit . I can have a wiring harness custom made if you really want one.