Installing A Double Din Stereo

tg8tor

UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO MOUNTING KIT FOR OUR VEHICLE. I RECOMMEND TAKING IT TO A REPUTABLE STEREO SHOP IN YOUR AREA. I'VE INSTALLED COUNTLESS DOUBLE DIN UNITS IN LEXUS' AT MY SHOP.

How much do you usually charge?

I USUALLY CHARGE $125 FOR A DOUBLE DIN INSTALL IN A LEXUS. MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU SHOULD FIND SOMEONE IN YOUR AREA THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IT'S EITHER GOING TO LOOK GREAT OR IT GOING TO LOOK SCREWD UP.

Hey, I've seen a double din mounting kit for the sc 400 on the web. Think it was import toys. I've got the same problem...

Don't know if the kit works though. No one here seems to have experience with it.

Hey SAMOHT023, does that 125$ cover the wire harness as well?

• 3 months later...

hey sam... I am from Richmond and I need an install done... what shop are you in or can you hook me up outside of the shop? hit me at mcheatham@comdt.uscg.mil I want to install an indash monitor, indash DVD, and a amp.... what would be my damage?

Hey, I've seen a double din mounting kit for the sc 400 on the web. Think it was import toys. I've got the same problem...

Don't know if the kit works though. No one here seems to have experience with it.

Hey SAMOHT023, does that 125$ cover the wire harness as well?

post-18373-1118665751_thumb.jpg