Radiator Fan Shroud

914lps

In doing the tune up on my car I discovered that every attachment point for the “plastic” fan shroud has broken off from the shroud. All the parts are there. Just broken clean off. I do not want to think about replacing it. I just need to “re-attach” the shroud to the parts that broke off. So, any :cries: one know what the best glue to use would be. I’m sure JB weld would work, but I’m not sure it is the best to go with. Your thoughts please.

In doing the tune up on my car I discovered that every attachment point for the “plastic” fan shroud has broken off from the shroud.  All the parts are there.  Just broken clean off.  I do not want to think about replacing it.  I just need to “re-attach” the shroud to the parts that broke off.  So, any :cries: one know what the best glue to use would be.  I’m sure JB weld would work, but I’m not sure it is the best to go with.  Your thoughts please.

Hi,

Do you have a pop rivet gun and some aluminum? You can do a pretty good job hiding most of the aluminum underneath and pop rivets would only show on top. I find this works well on my car. and probably more permanent fix. Daffy