Pics Tomorrow! Post Yours!

As to my wheel badges. I noticed that my badges are actually made of plastic... I am a bit of a modeler, so I have decided to have a go at, removing the inside part of the toyota symbol. Leaving just the outside circle, and then glueing a self made lexus L into the centre, and then spraying chrome... Will take a pic if they turn out ok....

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

Hey guys.. Yesterday I stopped at the grocery store, and next to me was a black 97 with the back spoiler... I dont want to sound like I am trying to be nasty, as I am not. I just felt that the spoiler didnt suit the car at all...Looked axactly the same as Neiltyme's spoiler.. I guess I am the old fashioned ES man, that enjoys the simple spoilerless back end.. Now when I say this. I am only expressing my own thoughts.. Each to their own.. So dont go yelling at me!.. hehehehe

no worries mate... i would like to see a pic and decide whether i should get one.

All i want is new rims and a rear spoiler... oh.. and probably lower it a little

Yeah Steve.. I am getting some new rims in the next few weeks, but still deciding what size.. Dont think I want to lower it. But I definately want a body kit put on it.. Then I will be happy.. My badges have arrived, and I am ready to rebadge.. Only problem for me is, that it is still rainy season, and I havnt gotten a sunny day in the last 3 weeks to do anything..(Sorry I lie. I had 1 sunny day, but I was stuck at work)

I have taken the Toyota badges off, but just a matter of cleaning the old sticky stuff off... Will definately post when ready... Anybody looking for second hand Windom Badges?

i posted about the heat gun before and i dont think it will work at all.you might just melt the hell out of the light casing before even getting it apart.i wouldnt recommend the heat gun but if you want to use it go for it but you were warned.you need to heat the whole light because the urethane isnt going to budge without doing that.