Theft Code

are there THEFT CODES on CD CHANGERS?

i've been looking on ebay just to see if i could find something cheap.

if i find something do i need a code to make it work if i just replace the changer and not fool with the radio?

WOULD I NEED THE VIN# FROM THE ORIGINAL VEHICLE AND MAKE SURE THE SERIAL# IS CLEARLY READABLE ON CHANGER SO I CAN GET THE CODE INFORMATION FROM THE DEALER?

do most dealers give you this info or charge a fee?

how much is the usual fee?

are there THEFT CODES on CD CHANGERS?

i've been looking on ebay just to see if i could find something cheap.

if i find something do i need a code to make it work if i just replace the changer and not fool with the radio?

WOULD I NEED THE VIN# FROM THE ORIGINAL VEHICLE AND MAKE SURE THE SERIAL# IS CLEARLY READABLE ON CHANGER SO I CAN GET THE CODE INFORMATION FROM THE DEALER?

do most dealers give you this info or charge a fee?

how much is the usual fee?

No code needed on a changer . ;)

In relation to changer removal addition.....does anyone know about how much the harness costs? Can it be bought at dealer. I have sold my oem stereo with cd changer controls and my cd changer. I unplugged my changer and noticed that the harness is intertwined with all my wiring and I have no idea how far it goes. DOes the buyer benefit at all if cut include the end that fits into changer and have htem create harness? Or is the only beneficial option to them is if I am willing to pull all my carpet and interior apart trace the wiring harness all the way to my factory stereo location and pull it out for them? 1994 es300 6 disc in trunk model.

In relation to changer removal addition.....does anyone know about how much the harness costs? Can it be bought at dealer. I have sold my oem stereo with cd changer controls and my cd changer. I unplugged my changer and noticed that the harness is intertwined with all my wiring and I have no idea how far it goes. DOes the buyer benefit at all if cut include the end that fits into changer and have htem create harness? Or is the only beneficial option to them is if I am willing to pull all my carpet and interior apart trace the wiring harness all the way to my factory stereo location and pull it out for them? 1994 es300 6 disc in trunk model.

i believe Lexus models are already prewired for the cd changer option. he should check to see if he already has them.