Wanted

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
dealer wanted $682. no way. i'm going to keep looking on ebay for a while and see if i can go under $100, if not, think i'll go with the offer from pioneersuby.

Did you end up purchasing a used one? I have a 93 gs300 and was getting an err message when trying to play cd's. I purchased a 93 gs300 used unit from ebay (for $170) and installed it last night but got the same err message. I also have the same problem as the old unit where it won't eject the cartridge or even load the discs.

Did you diagnose what your problem was. I'd like to get my hands on a brand new unit and then just hook it up (without going through the pain of installing completely) and see if it work. Supposedly the unit I got was a functioning used unit, so I think it may be a fuse or something.

Before replacing the whole unit like me, might want to double check the actual problem.

My email is akitamike@yahoo.com. I'll let you know if I discover something simple to fix, please do the same.

Mike

• 1 month later...

i have a changer if your still looking and want it from a 92 with cartridge and the molded rug cover piece. works like a charm. 200 shipped and its yours. email me tastyratz *at* hotmail *dot* com if your interested i wont be checking this thread

• 10 months later...