Looking To Buy Hid Kit...which One?

bkchig

Hey guys,

I'm looking at getting a HID conversion kit for my es330 04. A few people I know have used kit with their stock OEM housing and have told me that they are not that hard to install them. There are quite a few kits out there...I don't know if it's worth it to pay an extra 150-250 for Phillips or Sylviania. Which ones do you think are worth it and how difficult are they to install? Thanks. :cheers:

Hey guys,

Actually, my car did not not come factory HID's. I have the premium package (the middle one). Everything but Nav. and HID's. I would like to get a conversion kit for my car...but don't know which type or how hard it would be to install it. The searches I done only really show posts that talk about someone who has them in their cars. I want to know which kits people have and if they are happy with them. Also, how hard it would be to do it yourself. I'm a moderate mechanical incline person. I've only installed my Sirius Sat. radio on my own that's a plug n' play.

Hey guys,

Actually, my car did not not come factory HID's.  I have the premium package (the middle one).  Everything but Nav. and HID's.  I would like to get a conversion kit for my car...but don't know which type or how hard it would be to install it.  The searches I done only really show posts that talk about someone who has them in their cars.  I want to know which kits people have and if they are happy with them.  Also, how hard it would be to do it yourself.  I'm a moderate mechanical incline person.  I've only installed my Sirius Sat. radio on my own that's a plug n' play.

well i just ordered some ebay hid's for my truck in august, took a week to come in and i have not had one problem with them. i got the 6000k's there are bout the color as thefactoy volvo (reflector housing) and esclades, maybe just a slight hint of blue. but i bouth a set of 4300k for a friend and there are bout the color as a stock bulb just alot brighter. both were plug and play it took bout 10 minutes to install. hardest part was rtrying to figure where to put the ballests.