Small Business Loans

silvermate

There are a lot of loans out there, and what a lot of people don't know is there are a lot of GRANTS also, especially for younger people. The beauty of a grant is that you don't have to pay it back.

What kind of business venture are you looking at starting? That makes a difference as to what loans and grants you qualify for.

cool deal, yeah i guess you could say i'm "young" 25, hell i feel old but anywho,

i guess i just don't know where to start as far as, should i just go to the bank and talk to them, or what

its an established company and i do have a pretty large down payment available.

If its an established company as in a turnkey business (a turnkey business is one you just buy and run, you dont have to build or design etc) then there are a lot of financing options that are availiable and business flex loans with flexible repayment schedules.

One thing you need is a good accountant, trust me. I just bought my car out of the lease (see thread in the ES forum) and my accountant ran all kinds of numbers for me so I could decide if it was a good idea or not. They are worth their weight in gold.

One thing you need is a good accountant, trust me. I just bought my car out of the lease (see thread in the ES forum) and my accountant ran all kinds of numbers for me so I could decide if it was a good idea or not. They are worth their weight in gold.

we have a family accoutant i'll talk to him.......and even better my G/F is an accounting major she graduates this fall :D