Need Tires B4 Inspection

Time to purchase new tires........ 98 GS300

Could someone please tell me the size tires that come with the car from the Manufacture? ( I am not interested in supping up the car) just the basics. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I did not drive car to work today so I can't run out and get the tires size, I want to call around today to get prices and hopefully I can land a great deal

Also I currently have Goodyear and I heard Michelin is a better tire could you please confirm that?

What should I expect for pricing?

Thanks in advance!!!! with your help I know I will sound knowledgeable when I start calling. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lady Tee

It really depends on what you want out of a tire. The Goodyears that come stock on the GS are terrible, so yes Michelin something like an MXV4S8 may be a better choice but they're very expensive. You may also want to ask about the Yokohama AVS dB S2.

It really depends on what you want out of a tire. The Goodyears that come stock on the GS are terrible, so yes Michelin something like an MXV4S8 may be a better choice but they're very expensive. You may also want to ask about the Yokohama AVS dB S2.

Thanks SW03ES I really appreciate your assistance !

Time to purchase new tires........  98 GS300

Could someone please tell me the size tires that come with the car from the Manufacture? ( I am not interested in supping up the car) just the basics. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I did not drive car to work today so I can't run out and get the tires size, I want to call around today to get prices and hopefully I can land a great deal

Also I currently have Goodyear and I heard Michelin is a better tire could you please confirm that?

What should I expect for pricing?

Thanks in advance!!!!   with your help I know I will sound knowledgeable when I start calling.    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:

Lady Tee

What type of tire are you intrested in sweet? :unsure: Do you want an all season, summer only? Long mileage important, handling, price? There are so many tires available that one can get easily confused when trying to decide. Tell us in detail what you need & want in a tire & we can narrow down the best available to suit your needs. B) you should have either the 215 60 16 OR 235 45 17. Check the sidewalls of your current tires (factory size) or the sticker on your door jamb. Keep us posted.

:cheers: