Brembo Rotors

I decided to purchase Brembo rotors for my '01 GS3.

I have done a lot of searching in EBay with different prices from different vendors. Every single vendor advertises that his or her products are genuine Brembo. Is there a way to verify? Has someone done any business with a reputable vendor that can recommend to me?

Herk

My race concepts were BREMBO's <_<

I just spoke with the Brembo US office. (the 800 number is under "contacts" on their website)

They mentioned that www.buybrakes.com is an authentic retailer for their product. They also mentioned the Tire Rack and some place in Florida.

My race concepts were BREMBO's <_<

I just spoke with the Brembo US office. (the 800 number is under "contacts" on their website)

They mentioned that www.buybrakes.com is an authentic retailer for their product. They also mentioned the Tire Rack and some place in Florida.

Thanks for the info. I just happend to look on the bottom of this page and saw the www.buybrakes.com advertising. It looks like they have several options regarding Brembo products. I will most likely purchase from them.

Herk