Rx 330 Moon Roof

kh046

I am just wondering, is there a setting to make the moon roof button one push open or close. I remember my controls being able to do that before I had my RX330 serviced for the brake light recall. After the service, my windows needed to be reprogrammed to open automatically. I don't know if the moon roof is the same as well. Does anyone know how to reprogram it to open or close with just one push? Or, do I need to take it in to have Lexus do it?

Thanks.

I am just wondering, is there a setting to make the moon roof button one push open or close. 

Thanks.

Your moonroof has the ability to open and close with one touch. Your windows also should be working this way. It may be possible to reset the window functions yourself. I have seen the procedure but can't find it right now. It may be in your owners manual. You can take it back to the dealer and have them do it since they were probably the ones that messed it up.

Moonroof pinch protection needs to be reset. Hold the slide forward button until the roof cycles through all it's tilt and slide funtions. Once the roof slides to the closed position release the button.

Moonroof pinch protection needs to be reset. Hold the slide forward button until the roof cycles through all it's tilt and slide funtions. Once the roof slides to the closed position release the button.

Thanks guys,

I actually took it to the dealership today, and they did reset the controls.

Thanks.