Looking For A Gs400

Hi everybody, new here but belong to the UK side of the club,

I am looking to relocate to arizona in May and would love to buy a gs400 - any ideas, is anybody here contemplating selling theirs around this time?? also are ther any great dealers who sell this sort of auto? :cheers:

with thanks will

I am looking to relocate to arizona in May and would love to buy a gs400 - any ideas, is anybody here contemplating selling theirs around this time?? also are ther any great dealers who sell this sort of auto?:cheers:

with thanks    will

I personally don't know of any good affordable Lexus dealers but I have seen many a good car go across www.traderonline.com. I bought mine sight unseen, 2000 miles away with proper checking. (Lexus system report for VIN, Lexus Dealer 100-point inspection, carfax, etc)

That link is the electronic equivalent of the small magazine like car selling rags. It has people and used/new car dealers from all over the USA.

Good luck!

I am looking to relocate to arizona in May and would love to buy a gs400 - any ideas, is anybody here contemplating selling theirs around this time?? also are ther any great dealers who sell this sort of auto?:cheers:

with thanks    will

Will yes there is so many places to buy gs and parts

Car classifieds of another forum here

Ebay here

gonzo4u@earthlink.net him at L-tuned parts site (all OEM/NON OEM even if not listed)for all oem, and most aftermarket parts (great rep)

here at tm engineering for performance stuff

here for more performace stuff

Also I have been developing a page about lexus gs series. All club links, pics, companies, ideas, etc - but it has a long way to go....

www.cardomain.com/id/fnatic

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I have a pearl white 1999 GS 400. Runs perfect, It has 86k. The car has all wood grain in the dash, premium sound system, heated seats, sunroof, 3 tv's, & 5 disc dvd changer. I can send picture if you like?

Thanks,

Jessica

In addition to Autotrader.com, you might want to try & do a search on www.lexus.com & a search of 'CPO' (certified pre-owned) cars in the general area of where you will be relocating. You are bound to find something to suit your needs. Best of luck! B)

:cheers: