New Tires, Brake Pads, Alignment Tomorrow

col_panic

How much tread do you have left on your rear tires? If it was me, I'd get a four wheel alignment, unless I accidently hit my front wheel against something then I'd opt only for a front. I think of it this way, if your front is already in need of an alignment just from normal daily driving then it would be a safe assumption your rear would need it too.

I actually plan on buying the Yokohamas and having them installed this month.

How much tread do you have left on your rear tires?  If it was me, I'd get a four wheel alignment, unless I accidently hit my front wheel against something then I'd opt only for a front.  I think of it this way, if your front is already in need of an alignment just from normal daily driving then it would be a safe assumption your rear would need it too.

I actually plan on buying the Yokohamas and having them installed this month.

rear have plenty of tread. the front are pretty bare though. i have hit a curb and gone off a bigger than expected drop a couple of times that threw the front off badly.

Ah I see, well if you had an alignment for your rear tires recently, (within the past few months) I think your rear tires should be okay then. It seems like only the fronts have taken the beating, so I would suppose the rears are okay.