Sport Interior

Bronsteen

Can I get the Sport Model with the dark interior.  My dealer in NJ says they are only being built with the light tan interior.  Thanks

Bill

The brochure says the sport model comes with only that one interior color combo, with a different wood trim then the others as well.

My '05 sport model has grey interior with aluminum and dark (nearly black) wood trim. According to my information, only the grey interior is an option for sport...hmmm....anyway, it looks fantastic. Only exterior clues are the wheels and roof rails are a different "black chrome" look.

My '05 sport model has grey interior with aluminum and dark (nearly black) wood trim.  According to my information, only the grey interior is an option for sport...hmmm....anyway, it looks fantastic.  Only exterior clues are the wheels and roof rails are a different "black chrome" look.

Hey Pedeh,

Where did you buy your GX Sport with the dark interior? Did they have more?

Thanks

Bill

I bought at Lexus of Seattle (www.lexusofseattle.com). I bought in December and it was the very first '05 they got off the truck. They had a couple of other non-sport GX's originally, but not sure what they have now. Great dealer experince. It is the first car I purchased from them, but my familty has purchased and serviced with them for a while.

Can I get the Sport Model with the dark interior.  My dealer in NJ says they are only being built with the light tan interior.  Thanks

Find another dealer. I bought my 05 sports model in December and it has the dark gray interior. It of course also comes with the black maple wood trim which I greatly prefer over the yellowish/orangish maple trim that comes in most Lexus models.

• 2 months later...

Bill

Just took delivery of the 2005 SPORT PKG with dark grey interior- LOOKS SHARP..