Still Got Pinstripes, But Also Got 20s W/ Brake ?s

hi everyone,

still working on the "pinstripes" issue, but i did get my wheels :D they're 20s, but damn if they don't look bigger?! how are you supposed to measure rims... i measured from lip to lip and got 21.5"?

here's aquestion about upgrading the brakes, as the stock ones are not going to cut it (i think someone else was asking this in another thread). do i just need to upgrade the rotors, or the whole assembly? has anyone done the upgrades, what's an approximate cost, and what hardware would you recommend?

check em out my new wheels here:

new wheels

new wheels (close up)

its not that xpensive unless u go with a big brake kit. just replave the rotots and new brakes while u'r at it, i got my crossdrilled / slotted rotors and new axis brakes and they work real nice but their r many brands that aern't that xpensive. try tirerack.com or irotors.com that where i got mine. good luck

:magic: my pinstripes were a !Removed! cause i have a 94 gs 300.. anyway i peeled as much of the **** off that i could with a hairdryer and my thumbnail (yeah i know its bad for the paint but who cares the pinstripe HAD to go) anyway the **** kept breaking off and wouldnt just peel so eventually when it was just down to ugly sticky **** all over my car i took some fine grit rubbing compound and worked at it little by little until i got all that **** off, then i just gave it the old double coat wax job and voowalla no mo' pin stripe! definately took some time though