Who Locked The Garage?

IFixEm

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I am logged in but cant create a new vehicle or email Steve(get the same error code)

Steve said he would like to see my daily driver.....found out how to add a pic to my profile but would like to show off other pics. Sorry for posting as a new topic but the website wont allow me to e-mail. looked around the FAQ side for hints. Damed technology. Makes life better right?!?

I think you need to have 20 posts before you can use these features. I tried sending you a PM and got this message.

"This message can not be sent because the recipient does not have permission to use the personal messenger or their personal messenger inbox is full."

However, if you have your pics hosted on another site, you could link to them.

I think you need to have 20 posts before you can use these features.  I tried sending you a PM and got this message.

"This message can not be sent because the recipient does not have permission to use the personal messenger or their personal messenger inbox is full."

Thanks...I was wondering if that was the deal but did not see it in the FAQ section

The garage is a gold member only feature.

I think you need to have 20 posts before you can use these features.  I tried sending you a PM and got this message.

true - you need 20 or more posts to use the PM system ;)

Thanks Matthew....I signed up. SteveJ now you can see the old bird. I can hear my wife now when she see the bill for $50 so I can post pics of my car online..."Men are idiots, and I married thier king"

Thanks Matthew....I signed up.  SteveJ now you can see the old bird.  I can hear my wife now when she see the bill for $50 so I can post pics of my car online..."Men are idiots, and I married thier king"

well done!

nice IS too - is that colour "granite sky"?

Thanks for becoming gold, use the gallery in good health! Nice IS!

i need to join someday when money permits...ahh the thinsg we do for our cars *cringes while writing JPI $1300 check for repairs performed and services redendered* :cries: